I came back for NaNoWADMo 2020 and made a GZDoom game that was much closer to the classic Doom style than most of the stuff I've done for it. This time I chose to tidy up my various maps from community projects that never made it and string them into one coherent episode. At its outset I thought it was a far less ambitious target than my last one, but it still took me all month.Thanks to:
- scwiba - For encouraging people to make and submit things through NaNoWADMo
- knezha - Map screen artwork http://fiverr.com/knezha
- Ola Björling (Ukiro) - OTEX textures
- Accensus and BillGuy - Additional code/mapping on MAP07/MAP08
- Jimmy - For your immense archive of music!
As a bonus I've also made up a little strategy guide booklet like you might have seen for Doom in the 90s :) There's a small fee on itch to get it with the game.